A credit card is a card issued to cardholders that allows them to borrow money up to a certain limit. The card issuer charges interest on the money used by the cardholders. Apart from this, for online shopping with credit card, you can do shopping without paying first. You get cash back or points when you shop online with a credit card. Many types of discounts are available during online shopping.
Therefore, in today’s article, How can you get Credit Cards in usa, what should be the requirements for this, which are the Top 10 Credit Cards in USA, such as points are included. So let’s start –
Requirements To Get A Credit Card In The USA
If you want to get a credit card from USA, then it is mandatory for you to take care of some things. Before applying for a credit card, you have to provide some information to the issuing bank. You will get a credit card if you meet the eligibility criteria specified by the issuing bank. So let us now tell you what these qualifications can be.
- Before applying for a credit card, make sure that you are 18 years old or not. (can be 21 in some cases)
- You must have income certificate. That is, how much do you earn, is that source of income stable, then you should apply for a credit card.
- It is very important to have a good credit score, if this happens then it will be easier for the credit card issuer.
- For this, you will have to give your complete information, in this information you will have to give information like name, your address, social security number etc.
- Credit card application can be done both online or offline.
Once you complete all these steps, the credit card issuing bank or lender will review all the information provided by you and then take a decision.
Before applying for a credit card, you must compare the various credit card options and their terms and conditions. So that you can get the best credit card.
Top 10 Credit Cards in USA
- Citi Premier Card
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Discover it Miles
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Platinum Card from American Express
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card
By reading this article, you can easily get the best credit card for yourself. But there are many other credit cards available in the market which can prove to be better for you.